Double knit (100 % exterior Merino, inside 100 % bamboo) allows you to get the most out of merino wool. The collection is especially designed for sensitive skin in mind, especially those who find other wool fabrics irritating. The products have an unrivaled bamboo spoon knit on the inside. Merino bamboo knit guarantees the heat insulation, moisture transfer and antibacteriality.
Merino wool is a 100 % natural material that comes from merino ponds. The fibers of the merino wool bind the warming air between the skin and the layer of bark. Merino bamboo knit effectively transfers moisture away from the skin. Thanks to the antibacterial feature, just ventilation is often sufficient to refresh the garment. Merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• a long -sleeved shirt of young underneath youth
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• soft, warm, antibacterial and moisture -transmitting
• underlay for play, outdoor activities and sports
• Flat, non-abrasive and durable level stitching seams
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• machine washable