Double knit (outside 100 %) merino wool100% bamboo inside) allows you to get the full benefits of merino wool. The collection has been specially designed for people with sensitive skin, for whom all wool fibres are irritating to the skin. The products have a non-itchy bamboo fibre inner. merino wool-The bamboo yarn ensures thermal insulation, moisture wicking and antibacterial properties.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. The fibres of merino wool trap warming air between the skin and the shell layer. merino wool-The bamboo fibre effectively wicks moisture away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, simply airing the garment is often enough to freshen it up. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• Women's undercoat long -sleeved shirt
• Suitable for sensitive skin
• soft, warm, antibacterial and moisture -transmitting
• Layer for outdoor activities, sports and outdoor work
• Flat, non-abrasive and durable level stitching seams
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• machine washable