Active collection knitted fabric of the base layer is 100% merino wool. Women's merino wool pants are always warm and dry to the touch. Thanks to the long and stretchy structure of the merino fibre, the base layer pants are thin and snug-fitting. The versatile collection is suitable for outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material derived from merino sheep. The fibres of merino wool trap warming air between the skin and the shell layer. The natural fibres effectively wick moisture away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, simply airing the garment is often enough to freshen it. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• Women's undercoat trousers
• Layer for outdoor activities, sports and outdoor work
• Flexible, warm, antibacterial and moisture -transmitted
• Flat, non-abrasive and durable level stitching seams
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• ecological material
• machine washable