Active-The base layer is knitted from 100% merino wool. The men's merino wool shirt is always warm and dry to the touch. The extended back hem and flat-stitched seams increase comfort. Thanks to the long and stretchy structure of the merino fibre, the undershirt is thin and comfortable to wear. fitted. The versatile collection is suitable for outdoor activities and outdoor work.
Merino wool is a 100% natural material obtained from merino sheep. The fibres of merino wool trap warming air between the skin and the shell layer. The natural fibres effectively wick moisture away from the skin. Thanks to its antibacterial properties, simply airing the garment is often enough to freshen it. The merino wool used by North Outdoor is ethically produced mulesing-free wool.
• a long -sleeved shirt of men's undercoat
• elastic, warm, antibacterial and moisture -transplant
• Layer for outdoor activities, sports and outdoor work
• Flat, non-abrasive and durable level stitching seams
• an extended rear beam
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• machine washable
• ecological material