Kuohu is an unbeatable all-purpose knit, made from the highest quality Superlambs wool. Its versatility, combined with a finished and relaxed look, ensures that it can be worn anywhere. Kuohu It's the perfect choice for the fells of Lapland or the hustle and bustle of the city. The thin knit is perfect for layering or wearing as is. The knit has been designed with special attention to fit. The merino knitwear has a slightly looser fit and raglan sleeves, making it suitable for all body types.
The world's best knitwear and sweaters are produced locally in North Outdoor's own knitting mill in Finland. We use only the highest quality merino wool yarn, which allows the knitwear to retain its shape both in use and in the wash. The knitwear stays in good condition even after regular use. The product is very resistant to machine washing, but rarely needs it. Antibacterial merino wool knit cleans itself during ventilation.
All products from our own knitting mill are 100% merino wool and responsibly made. The eco-friendliness of the products is increased by the fact that in-house production allows for very little material surplus, as instead of cutting, the products are knitted directly to the right size.
• relaxed leisure and clean everyday use
• Machine washable with a hand wash program
• Designed and made in Finland
• Flexible, lightweight and seated model
• breathable, antibacterial and moisture -transplantation
• Mulesing-free merino wool
• ecological material
• The most important maintenance of merino wool clothing is ventilation
• The less often you wash the better
• Machine washing low washing temperature, 30 degrees, product busted upwards
• Link the garment as lightly as possible
• Using a washing bag saves machine washable merino wool clothing
• Use detergent suitable for wool washing, pH less than 7
• Do not use rinse aids
• Do not use the dryer
• Shape the garment lightly damp
• favored flat drying
• The product can be ironed or steamed at the lowest power
• Use a liner - merino wool clot
• Store merino wool clothing screamed - storage in the hanger stretching the knitwear